Product Management Officer
Yakult Europe B.V. located in Almere is the European headquarters of the Yakult Group in Europe. Yakult Europe B.V. is a subsidiary of the Japanese multinational Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd. located in Tokyo Japan. The Japanese scientist Dr. Shirota, the founder of Yakult, established the famous fermented milk drink in 1935. Yakult is worldwide known as a science-based company specialized in probiotics and other functional food products. The fermented milk drink “Yakult” is currently sold in 33 countries and produced in 20 factories worldwide. Since 1994, Yakult has been produced in Almere for the Netherlands and 10 other European countries.
For our Commercial Department we are looking for an:
Product Management Officer
- Execute the update of Total Communication Strategy and Graphic guide lines
- Prepare and execute marketing communication & promotion policies
- Prepare and support Yakult’s Pan-European marketing team meetings (MTM)
- Help evaluate the marketing strategies & annual plans of the Operating Companies (OpCo’s), against the Total Communication Strategy
- Help evaluate the OpCo’s execution of the Total Communication Strategy, and support execution
- Operational support regarding new product development
- Operational support regarding packaging adaptations
- Intermediate between Yakult Europe Commercial Department (YEU CD) and OpCo’s regarding local marketing activities
- Information sharing between YEU departments and between YEU and OpCo’s
- Check procedures regarding the requests of the OpCo’s concerning marketing activities
- Evaluate marketing and sales activities and conclude best practices
- Execute and coordinate with OpCo’s, Production department , Science department and the legal department (RPAD) on local new product introductions/ packaging changes.
- Coordinate Pan-European internal approval system (visa) for all external material (such as television commercials, print, leaflets etc.)
- Strong sense of diplomacy
- Good communicator
- Creative and logical way of thinking
- Good time management, able to structure and organise well, good sense of priorities
You have a degree in marketing, communication or other relevant disciplines and 2 years of working experience as account executive/product manager.
You have experience with preferably Social Media and CRM.
We are looking for a candidate that is fluent in English and another European language (preferably German and/or French) and has a good command of the Dutch language.
Yakult Europe offers you a professional career in a dynamic and in an international environment, a challenging job and a competitive salary package.
Please email your motivation letter and résumé to email@example.com
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.