Product management officer
Ready for an exciting job at a Japanese multinational with more than 80 years of experience? Yakult began its journey in Japan in 1935, and has since grown to a 38 countries across the world, with more than 111,000 people now working with the organisation.
The corporate philosophy of Yakult ‘working on a healthy society’ is the starting point of all business activities of the Yakult group ever since its foundation by scientist dr. Shirota. For our Commercial department at the European headquarters in Almere we are looking for an enthusiastic product management officer. As a product management officer you will support the assistant marketing manager in different Pan- European marketing projects throughout Europe.
You work closely together with the various countries and the digital marketing team. By analysing the results of our different marketing activities you will contribute to the on-going development and expansion of our (online) brand presence in Europe.
Your attention to detail means that you also find analysis, administration and reporting interesting.
We are seeking a proactive team player who enjoys to be part of an international and ambitious team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordinate social media activities.
- Analyse performance of our social media activities, make recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Coordinate social media monitoring including uniform tagging and signaling in case of negative/image issues.
- Analyse performance and success of all our websites throughout Europe by means of website analytics, make recommendations for improvements.
- Coordinate maintenance of the content of the marketing libraries of the different countries and Europe.
- Assist small markets with conducting their marketing projects.
- Report and evaluate local activities when necessary.
- Assist the commercial department in the set- up of meetings, creation of presentations.
- Strong sense of diplomacy and excellent communication skills in an international environment.
- Analytical skills and commercial thinker.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Team player, willing to pick up the ball if others have dropped it.
- Service minded with a sense of humour
Knowledge & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in (digital) Marketing, Communication or other relevant disciplines.
- Previous work experience in online marketing is preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics).
- Fluent in English written and verbal + good command of the Dutch language
What we can offer you
Become part of an international A-brand company where you are offered to get valuable experience on strategic and executional level.
We offer a salary and bonus that will be in line with your experience and performance.
Please send your CV to Mrs. J. Snoeks – van der Gun via firstname.lastname@example.org.